We would like to inform you that Senuto Inc. exercises the utmost care regarding protection of privacy of both the existing and potential clients who use the internet services offered by Senuto Inc. Consequently, we provide general information on the rules for gathering, processing and using by Senuto Inc. of the information concerning the users of the services we offer.
1.1. Service Provider – the owner of the Service, i.e.Senuto Inc. with its registered office at Burlingame Ave Suite 9, Burlingame, CA 94010
1.2. Service User – means a legal person, an organisational unit without the status of a legal person or a natural person who conducts business activity who uses the Services provided by the Service Provider through the Service. The Services provided as part of senuto.com are intended not only for entrepreneurs.
1.3. User – means each person (internet user) who visits the website (and all subsites) where the Service is available. A User is also the Service User (or a person representing the Service User who registers in the Service).
1.5. Service – Service Provider’s internet service available at www.senuto.com
1.6. Cookies – IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s end device and are intended to be used at the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, time for which they are stored at the end device and unique number.
II. Personal Data Processing
1. The Service Provider is the controller of the personal data submitted by the Service User upon registration in the Service. The Service Provider processes the following categories of data:
1.1. names and surnames of entrepreneurs who conduct business activity;
1.2. names and surnames of the Service User’s contact persons;
1.3. e-mail addresses: and mobile telephone numbers of the persons indicated in clause 1.1. and 1.2. above, as well as their IP numbers and cookie data;
2. The data indicated in section 1 above will be processed by the Service Provider only for the following purposes:
2.1. connected with performance of the agreement on provision of electronic Services, i.e. in connection with provision of the services covered by the agreement on provision of the electronic services (including those connected with complaints, statistics),
2.2. with consent – connected with direct marketing of own products and services. Marketing information concerning Service Provider’s products and services will be sent, until the Service User objects to processing of his personal data for the needs of the above-mentioned marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing will be connected with the Service Provider’s direct marketing, and
2.3. on condition that consent is given – the Service Provider will transfer commercial information and send marketing content related to third parties to the e-mail address indicated in the newsletter subscription form.
3. Data are provided on a voluntary basis, but processing of the personal data by the Service Provider for the purposes indicated in section 2.1. above is necessary to perform the agreement on provision of electronic Services.
4. The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the compliance with law of the processing which took place on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
5. Withdrawal of the consent given for processing of personal data by the Service Provider may take place by submitting a declaration in any form, including electronic one to the Service Provider’s e-mail address, i.e. [email protected]
6. During the Service User’s registration in the System, the Service Provider makes available to him all information necessary in connection with gathering of personal data by the Service Provider, as well as the information necessary to ensure reliable and transparent processing.
7. The Service User is the controller of the personal data entered by the Service User in the process of using the System’s individual functionalities. The Service User, for the purposes connected with using the Service’s functionalities, entrusts data processing to the Service Provider on the basis of the written agreement they enter into. The details of entering into agreements on entrusting personal data processing have been set out in the Rules for providing the Services https://senuto.com/en/terms_of_service.
8. The agreement on entrusting the processing of personal data is entered into for a definite period of time, connected with the period during which the Services purchased by the Service User will be provided. Termination of the agreement on provision of the electronic Services made available as part of the System is tantamount to termination of the agreement on entrusting the data processing.
1. The Service Provider declares that it uses technical and organisational means aimed at protecting the personal data entrusted in compliance with applicable legal regulations. In particular, the Service Provider declares that it has prepared this security policy and instruction on managing the IT system used for data processing.
2. The Service Provider declares that each person (e.g. full-time employee, persons providing services under a civil law agreement, other persons who work for the Service Provider) who will be allowed to process the personal data entrusted by the Service User will be obliged to keep these data in secret. That secret also covers any information concerning the manners in which the personal data entrusted for processing are protected.
3. At the Service User’s request, the Service Provider will provide a report confirming destruction of the data entrusted. Such a report will be delivered to the Service User within 14 calendar days of the day on which such a request was received by the Service Provider.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to make the data available to public administration offices and bodies authorised to process the data under the applicable regulations, e.g. law enforcement offices or courts.
5. Transaction data, including personal data, provided by the client (Service User) during the payment are processed by Blue Media S.A., being a payment organisation which intermediates in the process of making the payment.
1. The Service Provider informs that the Service collects only information contained in cookie files, and does not collect any other information about the User. In particular, the Service Provider declares that the Service does not use tracking cookies, i.e. files which allow spying on the User.
2. The Service Provider informs that cookies are used for the following purposes:
2.1. adapting the Service’s content to the User’s preferences and optimisation of the way in which the websites are used. In particular, the files help recognise the User’s device and properly display the website adapted to his individual needs
2.2. keeping the User’s session (if he is logged), which means that the User does not have to log on each subsite of the Service.
2.3. creating statistics which are the basis for analysis how Users use websites.
3. The Service Provider informs that two types off cookies are used as part of the Service:
3.1. Session cookies, i.e. temporary files which are stored on the User’s device until logging out, leaving the site or turning off the internet browser.
3.2. Persistent cookies, i.e. cookies which are stored on the User’s device for the period of time set out in the cookies’ parameters or until the User removes them.
4. The Service Provider informs that the following types of cookies are used as part of the Service:
4.1. cookies which enable using the services available as part of the Service, e.g. authenticating cookies which are used for services which require authentication as part of the Service.
4.2. cookies whose aim is to ensure security, e.g. used for identifying authentification abuse as part of the Service.
4.3. cookies which help collect information on the manner in which Service’s websites are used.
4.4. cookies which enable remembering the settings chosen by the User and User’s interface personalisation, e.g. regarding the language chosen or region from which the user comes.
4.5. cookies which help deliver to the Users advertising content which is better adapted to their interests (advertising cookies).
4.6. The User needs to be aware of the fact that software for browsing websites (internet browser) very often allows storing cookies on the User’s end device by default. Users may, at any time, change cookie settings. These settings may be changed, e.g. in such a way that they block automatic cookie handling in the internet browser’s settings, or inform each time they have been placed on the User’s device.
4.7. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of managing cookies is available in the internet browser’s settings. Below, we present the information on cookie management provided by the leading producers of internet browsers:
4.8. The Service Provider declares that limitations on using cookies may influence certain functionalities available on the Service websites.
4.9. Cookies placed on the User’s end device may be used by the advertisers and business partners which cooperate with the Service Provider.
We also use third-party cookies for the following purposes:
5.2. create statistics that help to understand how the users of the Website use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content through Google Analytics tools, the administrator of which is Google Ireland, based in Ireland, http://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/;
5.3. determining the User’s profile for the purpose of displaying matching material on advertising networks, using the Google Ads web advertising tool, administered by Google Ireland, Ireland,
5.4. collect information about your behavior using Facebook Pixel, which is administered by Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Inc. based in the USA,
5.5. to popularise the Website through the social networking service LinkedIn.com, administered by LinkedIn Ireland Ltd,
5.6. collect user data about visitors to the Website and customize content using Hubspot Inc., based in the USA,
5.7. to create statistics and performance of content and, through Hotjar tools, administered by Hotjar Ltd, based in Malta,
5.8. organizing webinars by clickmeeting tools, whose administrator is ClickMeeting sp. z o.o. based in Poland,
5.9. to provide the user with access to Google Search Console integration for importing data from Google Search Console to app.senuto.com – administered by Google Ireland, Ireland,
6.0. to provide the user with access to Google Analytics integration for importing data from Google Analytics into app.senuto.com – administered by Google Ireland, Ireland,
6.1. to provide the user with access to Google Sheets integration for importing data from app.senuto.com to Google Sheets- – administered by Google Ireland, Ireland,
Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to your preferences. For this purpose, information about how you navigate the network or how long you use the website may be stored.
To view and edit the information about your preferences collected by the Google advertising network, you can use the tool at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
You can change your cookie settings yourself at any time by using your browser settings or service configuration, specifying the conditions under which cookies are stored and accessed by cookies to your device. You can change these settings to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or to notify you whenever they are placed on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).